looking for an easy, storable, healthy, protein-rich snack that’s embodying CRUNCHY-ness?
then you should definitely try these:
SPICY CRUNCHY-ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- 2 or more cups pre-cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- spices of choice (i used basil, chili-powder, curry-powder, black pepper and salt)
- rinse and drain your chicks
- heat your oven to 220°C
- place the chicks on a bakingsheet and add all the spices you chose, except the salt
4. bake the chicks for about 35 minutes.
5. take ’em out and add the salt.
6. let the chicks cool and munch on!
mmmmh. welcome to crunch-heaven!