yes, this is my 2nd post for today.
a little earlier i asked myself if it was
cool okay to do 2 posts on 1 day.
fact is, i don’t know if there are any “rules“, so i’m simply gonna make it okay!
i think i’m gonna be pretty busy the next couple of days, considering that i’m giving a concert with my band “Oh, I Taste The Queen” on saturday, a long rehearsal tomorrow and the FH (college) starting on monday.
therefore, i take the chance and use this probably last lazy evening in a while to write more and more posts.
this posts topic is simple, savory and still yummy! (sorry, all you savory foods, but i’m just more the sweet kind of girl. always will be, ever was. not to take it personal on you!)
these 2 recipes are both easy and quick to make:
1.) SALAD-STYLE GRILLED VEGGIES
–> need some side dish containing veggies? here you go! all you need’s a pan, your fav. veggies, spices, oil & vinegar.
by the way, did you know that vinegar is good for you?
as Katie already mentioned on her blog, vinegar can help you
– alleviate joint pain and stiffness, arthritis, and weak bonea
– remove toxins from the body by helping to improve bowel irregularity
– clear up skin conditions and blemishes, giving one a smoothier complexion
– break down fats for easier use in the body
– alleviate heartburn and headaches
– circulation and blood flow
– regulate blood pressure and metabolism
quite cool, huh?
also, i really like the taste. if you don’t, feel free to leave out the vinegar and just go with the oil!
i was really lazy & used:
– 1 zucchini, sliced in halves
– chopped green pepper
– some cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
for the taste (these are just examples & what i used):
– other spices
– 3-5 T of any vegetable oil
– 2-3 T apple cider vinegar
* 1-2 T pure lemon-juice
–> just turn on heat & grill your veggies as long as you think it takes! i prefer mine slightly brown:)
2.) SPICY PROTEIN-PAN
a recipe as easy as the above one, that can be served as main dish.
the beans provide you with protein, the veggies do the rest. another really lazy meal, but nonetheless delicious and satisfying.
get a pan. again.
now, just add:
– beans, cooked, drained & rinsed
– some pieces of zucchini, peppers and whatever you have at hand
* feel fry to add some peanuts, sunflower- or pumpkin seeds
– vegetable oil (i used olive oil)
– soy sauce
* vinegar, if you like
* pure lemon-juice, if you like
– ginger powder
then, make these thingies sweat.
(sorry, for the poor quality)
i really loved this dish!
so much for the healthy fast-food.
today i got some quite cool things from “DM”:
– dried figs
– spelt flakes
– amaranth pops (i used them for my “double choc. muffins” and my boyfriend loved the taste of these lil’ goodies! thumbs up!)
– flax seeds, shredded
– huge packet of trail-mix (yep,along with the dried figs, one of my top 3 snacks!)
also, i needed some vegan make-up and stuff.
i’m happy to have found the “alverde” brand at “DM”, the products are great and they are cruelty free!
– volume shampoo
– make-up remover (yes, you’re right: not in the picture!)
this was my second and last post for today.
let’s get back to bed!